Saturday, April 30, 2011

What I want, when I want

In a supermarket shopping one day, I saw a child in a push chair, kicking, the shins of a poor old lady!
.
Please don't do that the old lady said,
It really hurts upon my leg.
Ignoring her plea,
The wicked child kicked on with glee.
The old lady turned to his ignoring mother for help.
"Please", she pleaded once more, "please tell your little whelp,
To stop kicking my poor old legs,
It hurts, please tell him to stop" she begs.

To which the chavvy little mother replied,
"He's my son and he shall not be denied."
"He can do what he wants, where he wants, when he wants"!
A man overhearing turned and in delightful response,
Took a jam jar from the shelf,
As if to buy it for himself.

Unscrewing the lid, he poured the contents over her hair.
"You see", he said, with an unflinching glare",
As all around began to stare,
"If you are not bothered then it's only fair
That I can do what I want, when I want and where,
Because if you dont then why should anyone care"?

No comments: